MedicalMounts work closely with trusts and private medical organisations to provide full flexibility on service levels from supply only through to supply, installation and demonstration. Prior to installation a full site survey is always conducted.
Our installation goals are Safety, Durability, Functionality and a Clean Installation. We accomplish this by using the highest quality installation materials and highly trained installation technicians. Because we understand that installation can often be taking place in occupied areas, our staff will take great care in communicating and coordinating with you to help minimise their impact on patient’s and staff.
Our installers have received Authorised Factory Certification Training on all of the products we provide. Utilising our services ensures you receive the full benefits of warranty and service.
A typical installation would cover:
- Create site plan
- Discuss potential infection control issues
- Create a patient interaction plan
- Stage equipment and installation materials
- Install equipment
- Utilise clean installation methods
- Install computer / TV equipment onto mounting solutions (if required)
- Complete cable management
- Adjust equipment and test functionality
- Clean area and remove all remaining installation debris and packaging
- Document installation with serieal numbers, room numbers and photo (if possible)
- Train staff members how to use, adjust and clean the arm assembly
Contact us today to find out how we can help you source and install your new medical mounting arm.